Thursday, July 21, 2011

[A1] Advance Layering : My E-wallpaper


So, now I would like to show the process
of  my advance layering on my E-Wallpaper.



1st - I've chosen the firework background .



2nd - After that, I moved a word to the firework background side.



3rd - I had clipped  both of it together 



so, it become like this~~^^



4th - On the word layer,
double click the layer > tick : drop shadow , inner shadow, bevel and emboss, gradient overlay and stroke.
and then click ok. 



5th  - On the background layer,  I've set the opacity = 66% on the layer style box. 




6th - Then, clicked the red colour circle icon > merge visible
as shown in this two pictures.





Last, it will become like this~ ^^

This is just a part for the advance layering.
I would like to continue on my next post.
 Thank you!
^_^ 



No comments:

Post a Comment