Monday, July 18, 2011

[A3] - Info for S.O.S website: Webmaster

S.O.S Members



Name : Kong Joan
Student  ID :  1091100274
Email : kongjoan@live.com
Age :  20 years old
Major : Finance with Multimedia
Year : Gamma year
Subtopic  assigned : Webmaster
Messages :  I’m felt gratitude to all my teammates for the cooperation to complete the tasks and create the website together successfully.  Thanks to our lecturers, Dr. Ken Neo and Madam Lydia for teaching us this subject in this semester and also our group section leader, Sello for guiding us to do the website.




Name : Phoon Yip Lynn
Student ID : 1092700530
Email : lynn_danson@hotmail.com
Age :  20 years old
Major : Finance with Multimedia
Year : Gamma year
Subtopic  assigned : 
Introduction


Messages : 
Thanks to Dr. Ken teach me the digital media, let me know a lot history of graphic and about computer. Thanks to madam lydia that teach us to use Photoshop. Before this, i haven't use photoshop, but now I use it for my academic and others. 



Name : Chan Mei Wui
Student ID : 1091102754
Email :  meiw-ccmw@hotmail.com
Age :  20 years old
Major : Finance With Multimedia
Year : Gamma year
Subtopic  assigned : Attraction


Messages :  Pulau Kapas is the topic that we chosen for our assignment. It is a very beautiful and peaceful island. I never been there but after i collected all the information about Pulau Kapas with my teammates, we are so desire to go there for a holiday. And also, I'm here to thanks to my teammates, Madam Lydia and Dr. Ken Neo for guiding us to complete our task.





 Name :  Tan Guan Kiat
Student ID : 1091100882
Email : tanguankiat@ymail.com
Age : 21 years old
Major : Management with Multimedia
Year : Gamma year
Subtopic  assigned : How to go?


Messages : I want to thanks my awesome groupmates for guiding me throughout the assignment. Without them, I won’t be able to finish my part of the assignment in time and met the requirement of this assignment. This assignment taught me how to write a blog. This assignment had bond my relationship with my groupmates.


Name :  Muhamad Aizudin 
Student ID : 1081105304 
Email : dindong90@gmail.com
Age :  21 years old 
Major : Finance with Multimedia
Year : Gamma year
Subtopic  assigned :  Accommodation


Messages :  I'm lucky to have digital media subject this sem as one of the reason is I love Islands :)






This is what im gonna do for my parts~~ ^^ hehe~~

No comments:

Post a Comment