Friday, July 22, 2011

[A1] The final E-wallpaper

Now, after consulted by Madam Lydia,
I would like to change the size of my e-wallpaper and re-changed my e-wallpaper.


Let's start!

This is my previous E-wallpaper.

My previous wallpaper was not an international A4 size,
so, I redo it again but I'm also still using some of my previous e-wallpaper pictures 
and others.
So, it will reduce my time to do it again on the same things.



1st - I use my previous e-wallpaper background picture and make it as an international A4 size.





2nd- Then, I moved in the MMU LOGO and MMU WORDS by using Move Tool.




3rd -  I've placed it on the upper side as same as how i had placed on my previous e-wallpaper. 






4th - I've applied the "Ocean Ripple" on the background.
Filter > Distort > Ocean Ripple




5th - I've moved the chair from my previous e-wallpaper and placed it like this as shown above.






6th - I've applied "Drop Shadow", "Inner Shadow"  and "Bevel and Emboss" on the chair layer.




7th -  I used Horizontal Type Tool to add "FOM OPEN DAY" and "21 March 2011" words.




8th I've applied some effect on the "21 March 2011" words.
"Drop Shadow" > change angle to -167 


 "Inner Shadow" > changed the opacity to 75



"Inner Glow" > changed the opacity 75%





"Bevel and Emboss"  > changed the depth to "100"




"Satin" > changed the opacity to 50




"Stroke" >  size = 2 , opacity = 53




"Blending Options Custom" > " Advance Blending " > fill opacity = 0 





So, it became like this.




9th - I've moved the "OPEN" words that I've had edited
by using Advanced Layering Method
which has shown on my previous post.
http://joan-digitalmedia.blogspot.com/2011/07/a1-advance-layering-my-e-wallpaper.html




10th - I moved in the other two words in which is "FOM" and "DAY" words with the same method.






11th - I applied again on the 3 layers words.
"Layer Style" > "Drop Shadow" , "Inner Shadow" , "Outer Glow" and "Stroke" 




12th - Then, I've chosen  "Frosted Glass" style on the WHITE FOM OPEN DAY words.
 Style > "Frosted Glass" 
and I've applied this :
- "Drop Shadow"
- "Bevel and Emboss"
- "Satin"





Thus, it became like this!




13th - I placed them together like this. So that it will be sharper.





14th - I felt that the date (21 March 2011) words was not sharp .
So, I've applied :
 "Drop Shadow"
 " Inner Shadow"
 " Inner Glow "
 "Bevel and Emboss"
- "Satin"
 "Gradient Overlay"
 " Stroke " 




and then applied "Gaussian Blur" effect too.
"Filter" > "Blur" > "Gaussian Blur"



Hence, it became like this.
^_^




15th - I've moved the 2 FOM building pictures from my previous e-wallpaper to latest(now) e-wallpaper



16th - I decided to put this "happy women student" pictures into my e-wallpaper. 
I selected it by using the "Quick Selection Tool" 




and moved it to my e-wallpaper.




17th -  I resized and placed it to the middle of position. 





18th - I applied effect on the "happy women student" layer
"Layer style" > tick " Drop Shadow" , "Outer Glow" , "Bevel and Emboss"
  




19th -  I put another picture in which I named it as "Many Students" 





20th - I made it a little transparent.
"Layer style" > "Generel Blending" > "Opacity = 60"





21th - I made the 2 FOM pictures side by side and made it transparent too.
Then, I placed the "Many Students "  layer on the left side.





This is what I've applied for 1 of the FOM picture
under "General Blending" > "Blend Mode = Multiply " > "Opacity = 72"




and the other one.
 "General Blending" > "Blend Mode = Multiply " > "Opacity =100"





Therefore, it became like this~~ ^^





22th - I don't want to see the red colour rope here.




So, I use the "Clone Stamp Tool" to hide it.
This is called retouching method.




After retouched it, it will become like this as shown the picture above.




23th - I moved the "many students" layer aside so that I can retouch on the other side which haven't retouch.




This is what I've mentioned the side that not yet retouch.
So, I repeated on the step 22th again.




Thus, this is the outcome after retouching.




24th - Look at the left and right side FOM pictures. Its look quite plain.



So, I decided to add 3 birds on it.



and added 3 flying books on it. 




25th - I've applied "Lens Flare"  on the 3 birds.
"Filter" > "Render" > "Lens Flare" : Brightness = 73 , Movie Prime





26th - I also have applied "Motion Blur" on the "Many Students " layer.
"Filter" > "Blur" > "Motion Blur" 



Hence, it will became like the picture above. 




29th - I applied some effect again on the date(21 March 2011)  layer.
"Layer Style" > "Drop Shadow" , "Inner Shadow" , "Outer Glow= Structure = Opacity = 75 " ,
"Bevel and Emboss" , "Satin" , "Stroke"
 



Therefore, it became like this!



30th - I found out that I've written wrongly the year. 
It's suppose be 2012 and i wrote it 2011.
So, I added the actual date (21 March 2012) 






After that, right clicked on the one of the "date layer" as shown above.



then, choose "Convert to Smart Object" 




and it will combine 2 in 1.





This is my FINAL E-WALLPAPER!

Thank you!

Have a nice day~

❤ 

^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment